Rebecca posted the “Top 10 Challenges of Being a Pen Collector“, which I thought were fantastic:
- Ink stained hands.
- Indexing your beautifully drafted Apache Sunset notes.
- Deciding which pen is the best for that important meeting or interview.
- Refraining from saying “No” when asked if you have a pen to borrow.
- Staying off of Jet Pens even though you know you don’t have the budget.
- Not letting your ink addiction become just as bad as your pen addiction.
- Not making a horrified face when you are handed a Bic stick on a string to sign a document.
- Justifying to your family why $100 pen is reasonable and necessary purchase.
- Displaying your amazing collection.
- Explaining why you have a syringe at an arms reach.
Tagged: Fountain Pens